The Gypsy Shack is a creative collective and we also launched a talent agency with no height, weight, or measurement requirements cuz thats a bunch of bullsh*t. We promote unity, positivity, diversity and authenticity in our members and as a company. We host meet ups, mixers, send out for publication, have our own magazine ARCHIVE, help companies with content creation and management, amongst many other things! Check out our site and feel free to say hi or ask any questions by visiting our CONTACT page!
Are you subscribed to our YouTube channel yet? You don't wanna miss out! Peep this rad video from one of our Indoor Meet Ups we hosted earlier this month!
upcoming events and meet ups:
- February 16th - Meet up at Sunset Cliffs, San Diego from 2-6 hosted by Larissa
- February 17th - Meet Up Downtown Los Angeles (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- February 24th Big Sur meet up at Bixby Bridge 2 pm - 4 pm hosted by Palm Masuta
- February 24th - Meet Up New York City (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- March 3rd - Jungle Loft Meet Up Hollywood, CA (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- March 10th - Hill Loft Meet Up Loft DTLA, CA ((tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- April 8th - Available Light Photographer Workshop from 1:30 - 4:30 hosted by Daniel Brittain and Ella DeGea - graduates of Brooks Institute (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim)
TGS Talent JUST LAUNCHED!
Check out our rad talent and make sure you join the TGS Collective, as only collective members can apply! We're starting off by representing male and female models in the Los Angeles area, and will open up representation to photographers, etc. in the new year!
Wanna Join the TGS Collective?
Here at TGS we offer all kinds of great opportunities. You can apply to join our Collective which is where everyone on the team is!
From there you can apply to our Talent Agency, as only collective members can apply! We believe in internal growth and in supporting, growing, and helping flourish the amazing creatives that join the team.
Issue No. 05
CHECK OUT OUR MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS BELOW: