What is TGS?
The Gypsy Shack is a creative collective and we also launched a Talent Agency with no height, weight, or measurement requirements cuz thats a bunch of bullsh*t. We promote unity, positivity, diversity and authenticity in our members and as a company. We host meet ups, mixers, send out for publication, have our own magazine ARCHIVE, help companies with content creation and management, amongst many other things! Check out our site and feel free to say hi or ask any questions by visiting our CONTACT page!
Wanna Join TGS Collective?
Here at TGS we offer all kinds of great opportunities. You can apply to join our Collective which is where everyone on the team is!
We believe in internal growth and in supporting, growing, and helping flourish the amazing creatives that join the team.
TGS Talent IS LIVE!
We're starting off by representing male and female models and photographers in the Los Angeles area! Only Collective members can apply as we promote growth from within so make sure to apply if you're interested! We've got a killer roster so make sure to check them out! We have no height, weight, or measurement requirements because that's bullish*t!
upcoming events and meet ups:
- May 19th - Wal Public Market Meet Up Sacramento, CA 3pm-sunset hosted by JD Worland
- May 20th - Pasadena Meet Up Pasadena, CA 4-sunset hosted by Larissa Raquel
- May 20th - New York Brick Meet Up Kings County, NY 12-4 (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- May 23rd - Influencer/Marketing Panel & Networking Event 6pm-8pm - (FREE but you need to CLICK HERE to claim tickets )
- May 26th - Grass Loft Meet Up Los Angeles, CA 12-4 (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- June 3rd - Koreatown Loft Meet Up Los Angeles CA 12-4 (tickets needed to attend - CLICK HERE to claim tickets)
- June 9th - Volunteer Opportunity 8:30am-12pm - Help feed the hungry (to register - CLICK HERE and let them know you want to help out!)
- June 23rd - Wildwood Canyon Meet Up Yucaipa, CA ( 12241 Canyon Dr. Yucaipa, CA 92399) 3pm-sunset hosted by Tori Stanton